The Think Bigger Do Good paper series addresses critical behavioral health policy issues facing our communities and offers actionable solutions to improve health outcomes for all.
We invite you to join our efforts and use the papers as a resource to encourage discussion and advocate for change.
Here’s how you can help:
- Send the papers to your local, state and/or federal representatives to remind them of the issues and to highlight their importance and impact on you and your community. To find the names and contact information for your representatives, click HERE.
- Email the papers’ links to mental health and substance use advocates and providers.
- Share the papers on your social media accounts – be sure to include the hashtag #ThinkBiggerDoGood.
- Link to the papers on your organization’s website or blog.
- Use the papers in group or classroom presentations.